What Is Riverside University?
Riverside University is an ongoing education program comprised of in-person and web-based educational sessions.
Riverside University brings together a diverse community of executive management teams, board members, and Riverside employees to cultivate growth, share best practices, network strategically and expand skills.
Why Was Riverside University Established?
As a firm with a long history of working exclusively with smaller businesses, Riverside recognizes the importance of ongoing education and development within leadership roles in order to drive an organization’s growth. Riverside has always supported the development of its leaders and the establishment of Riverside University in 2010 provided a formal platform and an expanded curriculum.
What Curriculum Is Offered?
Riverside University’s curriculum is tailored to participants' dynamic needs. Courses feature access to experts in their respective fields, and each session provides an intimate atmosphere that encourages interaction.
Here is a sampling of previous sessions:
- Leadership: Creating a Culture for Growth, Corporate Performance Management, Humor & Creativity in the Workplace and Employee Engagement
- Sales and Marketing: Defining & Refining Negotiation Skills, Neuromarketing & Facial Coding, Maximizing Sales Through Interactive Marketing and Accelerating Sales Force Effectiveness
- Information Technology: Social Media & Social Networking, Choosing a Human Resources Information System that Meets Your Needs and Profiting from a Technology Roadmap
- Operations: Sustainable Business Practices, Growing & Operating in Asia, Growth Through Add-On Acquisitions, Supply Chain Management and Customer Profitability
- Accounting and Finance: Hot Topics in Accounting & Finance, Global Economic Outlook, Internal Control, Fraud Mitigation and Personal Wealth Management
What’s With The Salamander?
Every school needs a good mascot and Riverside University is no exception. Sammy the Salamander is Riverside University’s fun-loving amphibian friend that has been cheering on participants and bringing them good luck as they explore new methods to grow their companies. Just look at him. What’s not to love?
Riverside Leadership Summit
The annual Riverside Leadership Summit is the cornerstone Riverside University event. Bringing together over 300 executives and Riversiders from around the globe, Riverside Leadership Summit spans two days, providing intensive training in management tactics and strategies. The curriculum is driven by executive management teams and focuses on growth-oriented topics, while fostering the exchange of ideas and providing valuable networking opportunities.
Riverside University Highlight Video